October 1, 2022

Winter Randoms!



Meet Your Hairdresser

Aunt Hannah is the first victim -I mean, client.


That makeup artist, though.



Doesn't everyone want eyebrows like that?


Ivy's first haircut! Just a trim though, because Mommy isn't ready for the curls to be gone.





Elizabeth isn't an indoor kitty...but she was that day! (not sure where the pup was...haha!)


New ballet duds from grandma!




No words.


Is that a bunny or a puppy?







Axel's first snow!

Cereal and gloves. 🤷‍♀️

Axel has a Kong shaped like a pacifier...it has cracked me up how he plays with it! Such a sweet baby puppy.






Maclyn reading to her puppy


Hannah graciously offered to drive Stacey and I to our first tattoo experience! Getting our eyeliner tattoo'd on!

I went first....this is my Before. And a tad fearful!



After!!!

Stacey's Turn!!



Ivy's first visit to the dentist...No Cavities!




Going to pick up the boys from school!






Maclyn's first time to go to the Daddy-Daughter Dance! Next year, Ivy will be able to go!














No comments:

Post a Comment