October 7, 2022

OBA vacay - 6



if you can't understand what Ivy is saying in the video above, it is her new name: Ivy Lucille in a very southern drawl





see that pier waaaaaaay off in the distance? well the kids and I decided to walk to it. It really didn't seem that far! BUT it was nearly a mile away! 

skipping together


the jellyfish were horrible - dinner plate size - so swimming was kinda not happening



chasing the seagulls 

Ivy conned Keagan into carrying her!

almost there....but Ivy couldn't hang so Finn gave her a piggy back ride


we made it!! and my children are beautiful underneath that pier! So I had to photograph them











Keagan had my phone on the way back. He likes to text his friends through my phone so he was sending them pictures. But he was also taking sweet pictures and I am so thankful he got me holding my girl's hand. Sometimes she (already) is too big to hold my hand. 

Finn graciously gave Ivy another ride!




Josh decided to start on another sand art project

I supervised.


Finn was saving an old lady from the jellyfish!








a seahorse!!!
















e.v.e.r.y single time we went up/down the elevator the girls fought over who pushed the button










we ended up at Sunset Grille for supper that night...it was amazing! (the food and the sunset)







No comments:

Post a Comment