Last, but certainly not least, 40th Birthday Celebration!! We booked an Air B&B house and rented a van and driver and went to Southern Illinois to do the wine trail! It is something us friends have always talked about doing, but just never made it happen (you know: kids, work, sports, all the things that get in the way). I am so glad that we could make it happen for my 40th birthday! We had a great time, tons of laughter and conversation, and a whole lotta wine... Take away: find your tribe to do life with, it makes everything better. Turning 40 has been awesome and I am so thankful to have these ladies as friends. And their husbands, too! I highly recommend going on the Southern Illinois Wine Trail...I can't wait to do it again! We only visited a fraction of the wineries!
No comments:
Post a Comment