The City Museum in St. Louis is so much fun!!! Now, if you don't have children don't go. But if you have kids age 3 and older, I highly recommend it! SO much climbing and multi-level hide and seek and slides and gross motor fun. (Yes, that's Physical Therapist speak...this place spoke to my soul and watching my children play and enjoy it was fun) Josh and I got into it too, climbing and trying to keep up with the kids, realizing our body's don't bend like they used to! When we first walked in, we saw adults with knee pads, head lamps, fanny packs...I rolled my eyes in my head, but those were the
smart adults! My knees were bruised, my phone was nearly dead from using the flashlight function (which then only gave me one hand to climb) and my backpack purse forbid me from fitting into the tight spaces. Next time I will be more prepared!!
After we went to The City Museum we decided to go up into the St. Louis Arch. That was crazy cool!! The kids really enjoyed the elevator "pod" ride and the view from the top! The museum inside (under the arch) is really neat as well, but not as fun for the kids. After we left the Arch we went to a brewery that had craft beers and a free arcade for the kids!
 |
| This church is so pretty! |
 |
| Ivy practiced ballet during downtime in the air b&b |
 |
| "stuck" somewhere with the family in a tunnel in The City Museum! |
 |
| checking out the axolotls! |
 |
| Axolotls are the boys favorite "fish" |
 |
| Pizza, kid slushies, and wine slushies...happy family! |
 |
| Old fashioned Mario Brothers arcade game! |
 |
| I don't think that's how ski ball works, Ivy! |
No comments:
Post a Comment