Note Keagan's shirt...
This is hilarious! Ever since Keagan was born (actually, I think it started when I was pregnant), Jarrett has been talking about how funny it is to give a baby a piece of tape and watch them play with it while it is stuck to their hands. He has asked us numerous times if we've tried this trick, but I have left this up to Uncle Jarrett to try...and I think it was the first thing they did! Hahaha!
Both Uncle Jarrett and Aunt Stacey took part in nourishment...Keagan's favorite parts of the day!
What d'ya think guys? Naturals? Absolutely!
Thanks, guys, so much for your services! Mostly, thanks for loving our child! We really had a wonderful time and enjoyed our much needed night out.
They are naturals!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo Cute.
So sweet. I'm jealous of Uncle Jarett and Aunt Stacey, but I'm so HAPPY for you two ~ glad you had that time away. Love that boy!
ReplyDeleteLinds! Are you bored of being a mommy of 2 already? OR is it that #1 is taking care of #2 so Mommy can blog? I am impressed that you JUST had a baby (like, hours ago!) and are already on the blog! Can't wait to get my hands on little Avery!
ReplyDelete