February 4, 2011

Joy of Love

I have always enjoyed taking pictures.  Over the years, my camera equipment has evolved towards the more professional realm (albeit, the very amateur end of professional! haha!).  I have wanted to take a photography class for the longest time, and am quite sad that I never took one while in college or grad school.  I was too focused on my other classes to take a class like that to enjoy.  Something I truly regret because now I would actually have to pay for it (vs. student loans or scholarships!).  Well, in a round-about way I stumbled upon a blog offering an online-photography class for the month of February.  FREE!  (See Joy of Love photography class here)  I thought, "What do I have to lose?"  So I grabbed my camera manual and started doing my homework.  Here is what I have done so far (each day has it's own topic):

day 01: what they do
Keagan chews chews chews (and looks cute!)

day 02:  how they look
how Keagan looks when he's tired/hungry

day 03: then and now
this one is self-explanatory (2001 to 2011)

day 04: what they wear
Keagan wears blue jeans and socks (that do NOT stay on!)

Stay tuned for more pictures!  I am excited and hopeful I will see my photography skills evolve!!

No comments:

Post a Comment