We did go jogging the other day since the weather was beautiful with temps in the high 60s. I managed to get a couple pics with the camera phone. This oughta hold ya over until I can get back on my game!
February 20, 2011
Survival Mode
My online photography class, as well as everything extracurricular, has taken a backseat the past two weeks. I have been in survival mode for 2 weeks and I have one more day of it. (Josh worked nights one week, went on a hunting trip the next week, and worked the weekend this weekend - meaning everything I do has been Keagan Keagan Keagan more so than normal!) I haven't forgotten about my blog, just neglected it as other things have taken precedence.
We did go jogging the other day since the weather was beautiful with temps in the high 60s. I managed to get a couple pics with the camera phone. This oughta hold ya over until I can get back on my game!
We did go jogging the other day since the weather was beautiful with temps in the high 60s. I managed to get a couple pics with the camera phone. This oughta hold ya over until I can get back on my game!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment