Here we are nearing the official start of summer and I am actually breaking my norm and almost caught up to present time on my blog! Hallelujah! Here are random pictures from Spring 2023!
No personal space, exhibit A.
No personal space, exhibit B.
No personal space, exhibit C.
No personal space, exhibit D. (but I do love this picture someone took of Keagan and me in church!)
Grandpa came to snuggle a pup when he moved Hannah and Adam back to Texas
Do I call this "No Personal Space, exhibit E" or have you figured out my pup's personality? HA!
Winnie, Crew, and Axel...being good dogs and chilling!
Those eyes...I guess his lack of personal space is only on his terms!
This girl LOVES to read!
Kindergarten jumpstart for Ivy!!
Annie, Kate, Ivy, and Lynlee
So fresh and so clean, clean!
trying to do a cartwheel - still lots of practice needed!
Each grade does a Showcase project that the students work on for several weeks to prepare and then present to both the school and parents. It's age-appropriate but so great to get kids used to presenting a project! Maclyn's grade did a project on adopting a pet! It was precious and I loved how she worked it out and presented it!
Maclyn had a Father-Daughter dance with her elementary school...well Finn had a Mother-Son dodgeball night. Not the same in my opinion...I'd rather he take me to a dance...but I guess he had more fun at the dodgeball tournament! (Also, the boys were brutal to the moms!!)
Tater Day 2023! Everyone enjoying all the fried food!
Axel smiling when he saw his kids after we were gone nearly a week in Texas for spring break!
New haircut, who dis?
another handsome dude with a fresh cut
Good grief this sassy little girl is so gorgeous.
Field Day ribbons! He had a blast!
Ribbons with his bestie Jax after field day!
A brave little girl who had to have a cavity filled...I was worried she'd been eating too much candy and/or not brushing well enough but the dentist said it was actually an anatomical ridge on the outside of her tooth that caused it. Phew! She was able to get it taken care of without needing a numbing shot because she sat so still (and it was fairly small).
she's so goofy!
Idiom Day at Benton Elementary: Break a Leg (just like his brother...)
Finn created this logo for the Gifted and Talented Program that he is a part of at school and the GT teacher has decided it was so good that she is using it for all of the GT paperwork and projects, etc! She even gave me one of the logos to keep. So proud of him!
After one of mine and Kaycee's workouts, we found the girls snuggled up in Maclyn's bed watching the iPad!
Look closely! That's Mac running in the fire truck water during a school field trip! Oh to be a little kid again!
A lot of spring weekends and evenings working on the cabin...got this wall inside completed and the front porch as well (see below)
Homemade Funfetti cake I made to try out flavor (not necessarily color/decor) to make Ivy's birthday cake
Finn likes it! So that must mean it is good!
Mother's Day with my blessings!
...and the pup.
The Children and the Children's Tree getting so big! (Also, our tree didn't bloom this year...the weird winter weather changed a lot of our landscape this year)
No comments:
Post a Comment