Welp. My last baby is going to Kindergarten. I no longer have a kiddo in preschool. It is bittersweet for sure, hard to believe this chapter of our lives has ended! Kids First Preschool has been incredible for my kids. All the teachers have poured into each of my babies, and the first 3 have really soared once they got into elementary! I got a little teary the night Ivy graduated preschool, but I surprised myself and didn't sob. She had a great night and was very proud of herself!
 |
| Ivy in her graduation line-up on the stage on her last day of school |
 |
| Getting her scrapbook! |
 |
| with one of her best friends Annie |
 |
| Graduation Nails Complete! |
 |
| All I wanted to do is check the lighting - this is the pose she game me. Oh brother. |
 |
| A walk down memory lane.... Keagan 2016 |
 |
| Finley 2018 |
 |
| Maclyn 2022 |
 |
| now back to our 2023 grad... |
 |
| Best friend Makenzie ("Pukenzie" as Ivy used to call her and so now we all call her that) |
 |
| Kate, Ivy, Makenzie |
 |
| A quick pic with Mrs. Stacey! |
 |
| It's Go Time! |
 |
| "My name is Ivy and when I grow up...I want to be a Mom." |
 |
| Mrs. Stacey Lutz's preschool class! |
 |
| Maclyn was so happy to see Mrs. Stacey! |
 |
| All four of my babies had Mrs. Stacey for their last preschool year! I had to get a picture of all of them with her...hard to believe this is the end of an era... |
 |
| Finn had to see if the old hat still fit him...not really, bud! |
 |
| with buddy Camryn |
 |
| Selfie with Ms. Maggie (Stacey's daughter who helped out often in class) |
 |
| Chance and Ivy |
 |
| Ivy, Makenzie, Annie, and Emmaline |
No comments:
Post a Comment