December 28, 2019

Fall phone photo purge- part 2



Because there really is never an ending to the random photos I find on my phone, I give you Part 2 of the Fall photo purge!
The boys had an AWESOME start to their 3rd and 1st grade years. No strikes, wonderful report cards, glowing reports from both teachers. SO...we rewarded them with Chuck-E-Cheese for their first good report cards
Maclyn having her very own dance party!
Ivy wasn't too mad about having to tag along to Chuck-E-Cheese!
The Mouse of the House arrived to dance with the kids!
Ivy was in love!!!
I joke about Ivy being clingy, but it really is no joke. This baby is a Stage 5 Cling-on. She wants me to hold her all.the.time! And sometimes I don't mind it, but when I am trying to do other stuff (i.e. after school things with the boys, supper, clean the kitchen) it isn't so cute because she whines and cries and follows me with her hands up. So this is how I remedied the situation one night. Put that toddler in a sling!
Abby Harrod came to play one afternoon after school and the boys played dollhouse with her. It was hilarious
then all the big kids played play-doh
In November, Lindsy came to visit as she was heading to a college friend's wedding! She obliged Maclyn with makeup!!
Then Linds came to watch Keagan play in his indoor soccer game. She surprised him and he was thrilled!
My poor sick baby. It has been a rough season of sickness this already this fall
Christmas tree is all set up! And Ivy is pretty happy about it!
Daddy-Daughter snuggles
My sweet baby enjoying the glow of the Christmas tree
date with the girls to see Frozen 2...if you can tell from the pictures, Ivy was restless. And she stayed restless! Not the easiest movie theater experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment