Christmastime is probably the busiest time of the year. They say it is the most wonderful time of the year, but, not being negative, this summer girl begs to differ! I love the joy and wonder that revolve around Christmas and watching my small children enjoy the lights and the magic makes me happy, and nothing will bring me to full-blown tears like thinking about Jesus' birth story. But the pomp and circumstance of Christmas programs, and parties, and this and that, and obligations, and gift-buying and gift-wrapping and deadlines and work and kids out of school and no day care brings me to my knees near a mental breakdown. It is almost too much. And the few weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas is so full of programs that I just buzz through them without really thinking about what's going on. Thankfully, I have taken pictures and videos and am now able to relive them. So now I am obliging you to look through the pictures and videos of my precious children. My big boys did very well in their parts, and so did Maclyn. But she sent tears streaming down my face from laughter.
Kids First Preschool program
Maclyn was pretty proud of her performance!
Next up: our church Christmas program
This is about how it went down, too!
I asked her to show me how she can be pretty. Lord, help me!!
I have no words.
Maclyn's first experience in Ringers and Singers. It sure brought a smile to my face!
Yes. She is picking her nose with the handle of the bell.
These sweet kids! Look how well they all clean up.
I told the kids before we got to church that I wanted ONE good picture of them after the program. Just one.Well...if you can't tell by this picture, I didn't get that one picture I begged for.
This was the best I could get of the 4 kids after the program reception.
No comments:
Post a Comment