October 16, 2016

Third Wheel? (post 4)

Maybe I should really title this post something else, like "Best Friends" or "Beach Playmates." But poor Finley is a third wheel. While we were down in Destin, Maeci and her parents were down in Navarre for their vacation. Luckily for Keagan and Maeci, their parents also enjoy each other's company. So while Josh and Jeff went fishing Maegan and I hung out with the kids at the beach and the pool. Unfortunately for the (big) boys, or maybe I should say Josh, they didn't fare well on their fishing trip. They all caught a big fish but poor Josh lost his when the line broke! Needless to say, there are no pictures to share from their event. But there are PLENTY of pictures of these three little friends, or two best friends and their third wheel.  These kids are so cute, it is hard to NOT take pictures of them! And they enjoyed taking pics of each other with the waterproof camera. Such fun memories made...

Maeci and Keagan were all about some selfies with the waterproof camera, and I was cracking up at them so I decided to take a picture of them taking their selfies!

No comments:

Post a Comment