Back when Keagan was an infant I paid a photographer to take "grow with me" pictures. They turned out great and I would love to do that again but a few things come into play now. The main thing is that I have no time. Zero, zilch, nada. Secondly, if I use a professional then I don't get the practice of playing with my camera. So taking my kids pictures allows me to get the practice I so desire and I can do them when I have time.
I finally got around to looking at and posting the 3-month pictures I took of Maclyn. And I am super pleased!! When I got my new computer I lost my photoshop/editing tools and I haven't paid for new ones. So, these are barely edited except for some lighting on a general photo storage app.
Mmmmm! I could eat her up!!
She and the pictures are perfection.
ReplyDelete