I love a good beach picture. But they are hard to take...the lightening/timing is tough and then getting everyone coordinated in outfits and then to look the same direction. And not be screaming (as is and was the case for Maclyn). Having pictures made with an infant comes with its own set of difficulties. You can imagine all the possible ways things can go "wrong." So to limit some of this I decided to not do sunset pictures because of the time in Maclyn's schedule and the difficulty in lighting with this type of photography (and I am not professional....). I also decided that one good-ish picture was enough. I just had to document it, not hang it on the wall.. I also tested my camera settings on the balcony and then fed the baby before we headed down to the beach.
Here are some of my test shots...too classic-personality to not share. The boys were getting tired of being my test subject.
Beach Pictures 2016 (it was insanely windy)
I included these next few because they are cute of my oldest holding my littlest. AND kind of blooper-ish because Keagan looks like he might accidentally drop Maclyn.
Because we did pictures so early in the evening we were able to eat at our favorite restaurant Dewey Destin with minimal wait time. Our whole family LOVES their food and the boys eat up the shrimp like they are the last in the sea!!
No comments:
Post a Comment