June 7, 2016

Get In My Belly (34 weeks) and Two Beautiful Big Brothers.

Today marks 34 weeks. On the nose! This baby has been moving like crazy lately. Well, I take that back, it has ALWAYS moved like crazy from early on and we've been seeing it since about 20 weeks. I decided to capture it on video because it is super bizarre and then I decided to share with you. Beware a video of a giant bare belly. I clipped it down, I believe there is movement through the entire video, with the most in the middle. How do people not believe in God and His miracles when they see/feel/experience this?! It is pretty incredible, and though the movement truly wakes and keeps me up at night, it blows me away and I enjoy knowing this baby is moving and grooving and growing.



I remember the boys making my tummy move, Finn much more than Keagan, but this baby takes the cake with it's activity level.

Speaking of my two sweet boys, I have been meaning to share their Spring school pictures with you. These big brothers are so handsome, and we are in love with these simple pictures! The individual ones are just pictures of the actual picture because I didn't get them on disk. However, the pictures of the boys together came on a disk so I could share and print on my own.

Now if I could figure out how to make the boys smile at the same time AND look at the camera for at least one picture I take...we have begged the boys to tell us the secret. They won't. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment