June 19, 2016

Maternity Pictures

A few weeks ago, about 33 weeks along, we met an old sorority sister at a farm in Paducah for our maternity pictures. When I set out searching for a photographer for this pregnancy I was looking for something different than what we had with my other two. I absolutely love my pictures from when I was pregnant with Keagan and then with Finley, and each of those sessions were unique in their own right, but more staged and with props. This time I was going for something very simple, and was looking for a photographer who could capture me in my very-pregnant glory along with my family in a natural state (i.e. boys who do not sit still, smile, or look at the camera often at all). Keagan is getting better with pictures but I worried how Finn would be and something I have tried really hard to do during this pregnancy is not stress about the little things. So I wanted our pictures to be no-stress. And Whitney delivered. It was an easy-going fun session, the boys had a good time, and the pictures turned out phenomenal. And it was fun to catch up with an old college friend. I couldn't be more happy and I cannot wait to hang these on our walls! (see link to her site at the bottom)

Check out Whitney's website, Sweet Wally Photography, for information and to see more of her awesome work! Thank you Whitney!!!      

No comments:

Post a Comment