About a month ago we had our maternity shoot. My friend Stacey suggested a gal named Julie Hall (https://www.facebook.com/#!/JulieHallPhotography), who had done her maternity shoot. And I LOVED Stacey's pictures so I thought I would check out all her work. I was very excited about what she has done for others and was looking forward to seeing what she could do with our family!
Keagan was sort of a bear (ok, he WAS a bear) the whole shoot and I was really disappointed in his behavior as well as afraid Julie wouldn't get any good shots of our family. MAN! Was I ever wrong. Julie (who was incredibly patient and fun to hang out with) captured our family perfectly. It is nice to look at pictures and recognize yourself. I love these pictures and don't know how I am ever going to pick out ones to hang on the walls! I had a hard enough time "narrowing" down from 140+ pictures for this blog (and she gives you a CD with the rights to the pictures! How cool is that?!)
Without further ado...
Thank you, Julie, for capturing our growing family so beautifully! I cannot wait to see what you do with our new Finley when he arrives!!
(For those interested, Julie is based in Russelville, KY, but she travels! She met us at an orchard in Owensboro...call her!!)
































All I can say is WOW...those are incredible. Holy outfit changes too Momma.
ReplyDeleteAll I can say is WOW...those are incredible. Holy outfit changes too Momma.
ReplyDeleteAmazing! Russellville is not too far from us and I'm shopping around for some 1 yr pictures for Eli-might have to remember that name. Your pictures are incredible and you look great!
ReplyDeleteThese are all so beautiful! I can't wait to meet Finley!
ReplyDeletelove the third one down, the series with the "telephone," and the shot of Finn painted on your belly. you look amazing!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet!!! Love these pics!
ReplyDelete