This past week our family traveled down to Destin for one final family-of-three vacation before Finley's arrival. I have a lot of pictures to share with you from our week...but this will have to wait :) Mainly because we JUST got home yesterday and I am still terribly unorganized (in my home and my pictures...). But while down there I hit the 32-week mark in my pregnancy. And I thought you deserved to see what I look like now, after all it has been a month! Let's just say, I am huge. But Josh likes to remind me that this is how it is supposed to be. So I am embracing my belly and enjoying the fact that Finn is nice and healthy, and if that means big belly then big belly (and butt and thighs) it is! I did include a comparison picture of me at 32-weeks with Keagan. At this point in my pregnancy with Keagan we were going through our own personal hell, wondering if the baby would grow, wondering if he would come too early, wondering how many problems he would have...and just plain scared from having learned all the issues we were dealing with. I look back at this picture and can see the true fear written on my face...it makes me sad. But this pregnancy has been so different and despite my much larger size, I am elated to be pregnant and only getting good reports at my doctor's visits (and I think this shows on my face as well!).
So....32 weeks and a-countin'!
Um, less than 8 weeks to go! And still so so so much to do! YIKES!
You look great, Janine!! Can't wait to hear more about Destin! I love me some vacation blog posts!
ReplyDeleteYay for 8 weeks to go!! I'm so glad you're having a healthy pregnancy this time! So glad for good doctor's reports!! I'm kinda freaking out about the 8 weeks thing too... um the nursery has paint and furniture but nothing else. So.Much.To.Do!!! :) It'll get done though right?? :)
ReplyDeleteWe were in Destin the 6-11, too!!! Well, technically Sandestin, but same thing. . . . Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy. It won't be long!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures - I LOVE Destin! We went as a family when I was still in high school and I can clearly remember how gorgeous it was. Maybe one day we'll go back there!
ReplyDeleteYou look wonderful as always and I giggled a little bit because our creative idea for our 32 week picture was pretty much the same so you'll be seeing a basic repeat (great minds!). Um...you and Abby talking about how much needs to be done - let me just remind y'all: I'm living in a basement! Bahahahah. I'm in shock there's only 8 weeks left too - can we say flying by!?? Love you!