Pair of jeans that fit just right.
And Zac Brown Band on!
Last Thursday night, Josh and I had a date! We went to Nashville to see our favorite music group: Zac Brown Band. I am in love with their music. Have been since their first single "Chicken Fried" came out. They are played on country music stations but really have a lot of different sounds. Of course, they are country, but they have some reggae and grassroots influence in some of their songs. And their music is just real and fun. And the band sounds great in person, better than on their CDs and radio! To say we had a blast is an understatement. I am still tapping my toes to their music in my head!! We had excellent seats but my pics only turned out so-so...hard to get good pics with concert lighting. Never heard of their music? Go.Listen.Now. They are fantastic!! And to top it all off, they are good people and are involved in charities and founding a camp for children with developmental disabilities. Zac Brown is a father to four little girls and is the 11th of 12 children himself. Not that you cared about this tidbit, but I found it very interesting and just rounded out why I love his music. To me there is nothing better than a celebrity figure who is a real human being and who uses his status to do good works.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI love that song...I just never connect the dots. Plus...I listen to K-Love 99.9% of the time now that there are little ears in my car. =) Funniest thing about those pics: all the cell phones glaring/videoing/posting or whathaveyou..oh the digital age in which we live. So glad y'all had fun.
ReplyDelete