January 25, 2012

So Silly!

It's raining here.  I couldn't conjure up any work today (bummer. haha.) and so I am still in my jammies.  I am waiting for the cable guy because our box has been out since the wicked storms that rolled through last Sunday night.  And Richard Simmons just came on the Today Show with Hoda and Kathie Lee (I am watching TV in our bedroom...no cable box).  I seriously think he's wearing tights.  We won't talk about his be-dazzled "muscle" shirt that shows his chest hair.  He frightens me, and has since I was a kid.  But for some strange reason, I just got up off the bed and started "exercising" with Richard, Hoda and Kathie Lee.  Yea, for real.  May have been the "Girl's Just Wanna Have Fu-un" song that came on.  I am out of breath now.  I think that 30 seconds of activity is the most exercise I have done since being with-child.  Sad, isn't it?  I was still RUNNING at this point in my pregnancy with Keagan.  Oh well.

So I didn't start this blog to tell you about my fun with Richard Simmons this morning.  That seriously all happened while I was typing out this blog.  So the above paragraph is in real-time.  I actually was gonna post some silliness of Keagan!  He is such a fun and entertaining child.  Personality abounds with him and it just amazes me what this little guy comes up with!

Beep Beep!  Watch out, one cool dude coming through!  (I just wish he'd learn to "propel" it himself!  He likes free rides)

Keagan's favorite thing to do is watch Bubble Guppies.  He asks for it only 127 times per day by pointing to the TV or iPad and saying "bub bub bub gu-ies."  Then he says "Pweeease?"  I mean, it is so sweet!  BUT we have started limiting how much he watches it because he truly tends to zone-out during tv time.  So the other day we put on Pop-Up Videos (yes! they still exist on VH1!!!!) and this is what we got: 


Josh and I could not stop laughing!! It is so funny to watch him dance, and he l.o.v.e.s. to do it! I pray this innocence stays around for a very long time, and no one tells him he dances funny or has no rhythm. It is the best thing to me that he likes to move his body to good music (and he will break into dance anywhere music is playing!).

I love this silly kid!

3 comments:

  1. So cute!!! I LOVE the swinging arm!! I may have to steal that move ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can you just sit there... He made me want to get up and dance with him!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just going to go ahead and say it. I am about 99.99999% sure Keagan already can dance better than me...

    ReplyDelete