January 30, 2010

16 weeks!

WOW I am already to the 4 month mark!  It is amazing to me and hard to believe still.  BUT I am getting little reminders that my son (!) is inside me, at least I think these are reminders of him.  I have felt some "movement" but what it really feels like is kernals of popcorn exploding here and there.  And it is only occasional at this point, but I am pretty sure it's my baby moving in there.  Here are some 16week belly pics!

It seems that my posture makes a difference in the way the belly sticks out!!  Hehehe, I thought I was standing up straight in the bottom pic, but apparently not!

3 comments:

  1. So funny. In the top one I don' even see a bump but in the bottom one I do. It's still a really tiny bump but it's a cute one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's a tiny bump, but it's there! I'm so excited for you two, soon to become three!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What bump...oh, THERE it is!!

    PS- you look fabulous

    PPS- i have a 'lil sumpin' for baby boy "o"...I just have get myself to the post office to mail it.

    ReplyDelete