So, I got a wild hair, literally, and cut my hair. I typically do this once a year, and there is typically some drastic change involved....I get bored easily. Lately I have been trying to grow my hair out so that I can pony tail it, but it has gotten soooo homely and I am tired of the boring plane-jane, side part, no bangs, shoulder length 'do. SO, I got bangs. I don't know how I feel about them yet...the hair do is only 2 hours old at this point. I haven't had bangs since I was 7 years old, so I kinda feel like a little kid again....anyways, here is the pic. I am putting it out for all the world to see (or at least my blogging circle):
LOVE!!!!
ReplyDeleteI like it - it's cute!
ReplyDeleteI love the bangs! They make you look older but young and fresh at the same time. Very nice!
ReplyDeleteI like it! How's the pregnancy going?
ReplyDelete