It's a BOY!!!
That's right! We are having a baby boy!!! We had our 4 month check up today (I am nearly to the 16 week mark) and had a "Sneak Peek" ultrasound to find out the gender. I was a little concerned that it may still be too early to get a good view, but the ultrasound tech (Becca- she is amazing, by the way! so sweet!) was 100% sure it was a boy. After she got Baby O moving his legs, we all got a good glimpse of the "goods" and Josh actually hollered it out before Becca could! Needless to say, he wasn't terribly bashful once we got him going (Baby O, that is!). We did have to pull Josh down from Cloud 9 (or the ceiling, he jumped so high!) so the rest of the appointment could continue! I don't think I have ever seen my husband so giddy with excitement, not even regarding hunting stuff. It was priceless to see him so thrilled, I have been waiting for this type of reaction from my oh-so-reserved husband since I told him we were pregnant. I, too, am very excited, but would be regardless of the gender. I was more excited to see my baby moving on the screen in front of me (really quite amazing). It feels good to know the gender, and now the fun can begin! :) All else in the appointment went well and we are both healthy. Without further ado, pictures:
He's quite limber and apparently long-legged and big-footed (wonder where he gets this from?!)
Hello Foot!!!
Definately a BOY!
3D/4D Ultrasound Bonus! (Kinda freaky looking!)





Hi little baby Owens - I am your Auntie Lindsy and although I don't know what to do with a boy, I am ready to squeeze you and kiss your cheeks. Can't wait! So exciting. Oh....tell your Mom I love her too. =)
ReplyDeleteps - how do you feel abou arranged marriages because I am abiggity bout being married to your folks!
OK... if you say so. We've looked and looked but can't really tell what we're looking at. Is that it? No, that is... No, maybe that??? Whatever, we'll believe you... Thanks so much for giving us a glimpse of our first grandchild!! Love ALL of you...
ReplyDeleteOops... didn't mean to go "Anonymous". Not sure what happened there???
ReplyDeleteCongrats Janine! I'm so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations. How very exciting. It reminded me of some of our ultrasounds, which seem like AGES ago. Enjoy it. Time flies!!! He will be here before you know it!
ReplyDeleteYAY! A boy! How exciting...and a close second to the excitement is the fact that Noel is NOT a psychic. Ha! Love you all and so glad you are healthy and happy. Miss you!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting!!! I'm sure Josh's first thought was that he now has a mini hunting partner:) I can see them now...in matching camo! :) I'm so glad you are both healthy! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteJanine! I'm so happy for you guys!!!! Lindsy keeps me posted...YAY for Baby Owens...He is precious already...I can tell! :)
ReplyDeleteIt is so exciting! Babies are truly little miracles.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Boys are awesome!
ReplyDelete