Walking in a Winter Wonderland...
Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!
Frosty the Snowman...
Mother Nature has provided us with a lot of snow this Winter (well, "a lot" is relative). This past saturday, our friends Stacey and Jarrett were itchin' to get out and play in the 3 inches we received, as was Josh. Luckily for all involved, Josh saved his sled from childhood. Even more lucky, we have a heckuva hill to sled down! Now, I am NOT a big fan of snow, ice, cold, but didn't want to be a party-pooper so I bundled up in 3-4 layers of clothes top to bottom, and went out and played. It was a lot of fun and I stayed surprisingly warm! Here are some fun pics from the event:
Looks like fun! :) Oscar is so cute:) Coda misses him! He looked like he was having a ball. Ok, and I just have to say this...hopefully I don't offend... but the pic of you on the sled wtih your legs in the air?? Um...that's what you're going to look like in just a few months! Good thing you're flexible LOL!
ReplyDeleteThe picture of Oscar and Josh sledding is priceless. Oscar's expression makes him look like he's thinking "crap, why did I let Josh do this to me??" Haha, I'm sure he loved it though!
ReplyDeleteClay and I need to stop by and see you guys soon!