February 8, 2018

Last days of Summer (August 2017)

At the end of Summer I asked Poppy and Gamma to take care of Maclyn so I could spend some time with my boys before they returned to school. We decided to take a quick trip to Venture River in Eddyville, KY, and just have a fun day in the sun!We had a great time! Keagan has always been a little fish and really didn't worry about doing the water slides, but Finn was a little shy of going down them. Especially some of the bigger ones. We talked about it on the way and I convinced him that if he was big enough to do them, he needed to try the slide at least once! He was so brave! He loved every second and I enjoyed watching him! Yes, there was some trepidation and a few tears over the bigger ones, but he gave it a try and was so happy he did!

 Keagan is on the far left of the yellow and orange slide...

And here comes Finley!!! This slide (the "Matanascar" was his biggest hurdle, but he did it!!)

We found a friend!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment