Sometimes the pictures I snap on my phone have no specific plan...they are just funny. When I go back through them I realize how much I love them...so here are a bunch of the fun ones from Fall.
Maclyn found one of her brother's head lamps and she knew just what to do with it!! She immediately put it on and proceeded to play with one of the boy's Nerf guns...
Hard to tell, but I think she loves her daddy a whole lot!!
First time painting piggies!!
The many faces of Maclyn. Not sure why she is mad because she loves tacos. But something made her angry...
See? Hard to tell if she likes him or not...
Refried bean face! Before and After!
Awana theme night...Crazy Night!!
Awana Bible Superheroes Night....Keagan chose Daniel (and the Lions Den) and Finn chose Jesus (and insisted on a crucifix).
Marshall County Family Day at the park...we met up with Maegan and Maeci and her crew and the kids got to check out a firetruck and put on gear. It was a crazy hot day, so I can only imagine how hot (and stinky) those fireman suits were!
How to build a fireman:
More daddy loving...
Pigtails and Converse tennis shoes...
Church directory picture. This could have been really good, but I have a bowl of sour grapes sitting in my lap. Good thing she is pretty!!!
The curls! I cannot get over them.
Benton Elementary hosted a Mother-Son night and the theme was a Western Round-up. It was a lot of fun!
What a little stinker...she is so cute but you can see the mischief!!
Not a whole lot cuter than a nekked baby bottom!!
A nice crisp Saturday walk and bike ride with Tera and her boys at Kentucky Dam! The kids had a great time and us mamas got some good exercise in!! Win-Win!




















































No comments:
Post a Comment