This Christmas Eve we headed down to Murray to visit with Josh's family at his Aunt Janice's house. It was a great time letting the kids visit with their cousins and just enjoying being with family. Josh's cousin's wife just had a baby girl a month ago so it was fun to meet her! And it was also Granny's first time meeting Maclyn. I think they hit it off well! The pictures don't show Mac's smiles when Granny was playing a version of Peek-a-boo with her, but they were there...and I love how Maclyn tilts her head back to see Granny's face. So sweet!!!
Gamma getting some fresh-baby loving on Baby Maryn!
Once home we got the kids dressed in their Christmas jammies and we took the obligatory pictures! The kids did better than I expected and I got some cute cute cute pictures of my three Christmas babies!!
Twas the Night Before Christmas and all through the house...not a creature was stirring, not even the giant shark that was supposed to be a dolphin, but Mommy didn't open the Amazon box until 11:00 that night to figure out the error. (oops) (Luckily it was Amazon's error and they corrected it immediately at 11:05 when I called them in a panic!)
Merry Christmas to All! And to all a Good Night!
No comments:
Post a Comment