December 4, 2016

Camera Phone Photo Dump

Well, as we are coming up on Maclyn turning 5 months old I thought I had better get rid of the pictures in my phone from the past, oh, 3 months!! So here they are...crazy, candid pictures of my kids, selfies, and cute outfits.

Ginormous bow flower. I struggle putting these types of bows on her sweet head because it covers her sweet head!

Maclyn - age 3 months

Finley - age 3 months

Keagan - age 4 months

Chunka munka baby!

This never, ever happens anymore...snuggles and sleeping with mommy.

It's rare with this one, too..

Playing doctor!

Cute Halloween outfit from Grandma!

She loved the Milk Dud box!

Crazy hair day for Keagan during Spirit Week
Lovely baby lumps! (haha)

Keagan's vote during the Presidential Election

Sweet baby at her 4-month doctor's appointment (before shots)

She still doesn't take the bottle perfectly, but it is getting better...this time she fell asleep!

Big girl outfit

I was trying to get ready for the day and this little stinker work up early from her nap. But man she's a happy little thing! And she loves looking at herself in the mirror!

Oscar knows the right place to be when the boys are eating!!

The boys still ask daily to hold their sister. It gives me a lot of joy to see how much they love her, and how much she loves them:

OOOH this child is adorable (and it is a good thing..)

Maclyn loves to suck on her lips, and while I was trying to get a picture of this she also crossed her eyes!

Big girl in her Bumbo!



No comments:

Post a Comment