November 5, 2015

Fall Soccer 2015

This fall Keagan played soccer AND baseball...and much to my disappointment the seasons overlapped 100%. I didn't anticipate this because they didn't overlap much in the spring. Needless to say my Tuesdays and Thursdays were crazy. That's the nice way to put it. We ate on the run, shoved whatever food we could find in our bellies, and changed clothes in the van between games/practices. It was chaotic, to say the least. And when Josh had to work, I really had to pull on my big-girl panties to make it happen. Luckily the boys are older and "easier" (that's in quotes for a reason...with Finn, nothing is easy) but these are the moments that I long for family nearby...if for nothing more than moral support.

Anywho, it was a fun season to watch Keagan. Other than the last couple of games where I think he was super worn out, he did great. He was much more aggressive and seemed to handle the ball better. Now, he is no Beckham, but he seems to get it. Unfortunately he only scored one goal the entire season but he played his little heart out. Here are pics from the season:

Practice. Lots and lots of practices...and while Finley didn't play this season, he practiced with the big boys and had himself a big time. 

Game time!! 

Keagan and his buddy Nick! He enjoyed playing Nick's team, but was even more excited to see his friend!

Sweet snuggly Finley.

At one very cold game, Finn decided to undress. Not sure what his deal was...but being the fantastic parents that we are we let him figure out himself that this was a bad idea.

 My adorable soccer player. I love his innocent excitement of getting a metal!

 Stay tuned for baseball!

No comments:

Post a Comment