Josh and I bought the boys' Halloween costumes a few weeks early...they knew what they wanted and so to get a jump on things and not stress at the last minute we purchased. The problem with this is every day after getting their costumes they asked if it was party day at their school! When it was finally time for them to get ready for their party I can honestly say it was the best.day.ever. for these two little boys!
Keagan (Iron Man) and Maeci (a Minion) and Penn (a chef) at the snack table. Keagan liked to tell me that he didn't have to smile because he wore a mask.
After the big kids came into the gym the little kids paraded in...and that's when we caught a glimpse of Superman.
The preschool the boys go to is based out of a church and I love that they instill Christian values into the kids. They pray before snack time and I captured this sweet pic of Finley praying. This makes my heart sing...
I also love that parents are invited to attend the parties, and Josh was able to come for a little bit before he had to go to work.
After snack and games, the teachers lined the kids up on either end of the gym and covered the middle of the gym floor with the remaining candy. Then the kids had a candy run. And wouldn't you know it, but both of my boys got their competitive, candy-loving side from their mommy and hit that candy head on and before their friends! Should I be proud? I think so!
After the candy-run, the party was over and we were free to take the kids home. Before we left I took advantage of getting pics of the boys and their friends. The two-headed mummy is Nash, he is in Finley's class and also on Keagan's baseball team. And the group of kids are all the neighborhood kids.
As we were heading to the van the boys had these vampire teeth and I couldn't resist getting pictures. You cannot see it but Finley couldn't keep the teeth and his saliva in his mouth at the same time and ended up with a big drool string hanging out of his mouth and down his chin. Ick!
Love the googly eye glasses and the fangs. How much candy did you end up with after all of these festivities? I cant even imagine!
ReplyDelete