I love to see family beach pictures, but I am kinda cheap so I don't hire a photographer. I am sure it would be disastrous anyways and I would end up frustrated. Josh and the boys would groan and groan if I hired someone...because they groan collectively when I lay out clothes and say Tonight's The Night for pics! And besides, I like a good challenge and want to hone in on my photography skills. So I might as well do them myself.
I did a lot of lighting checks and got a bunch of outtakes, but I love my outtakes even if they aren't wall worthy. And, I did very little to no Photoshopping of these, case in point is Finley's red eye...except for a crop here and there. I do need to figure out how to get rid of harsh shadows...but all in all I am pretty happy with the results... You'll be able to pick out the good ones versus the crazies from my kids without much help at all...
The above several pictures were infuriating to me to take. I mean, check out the faces. What the heck?!!!?? I was just begging for a smile. The lighting was great, I enjoyed the setting...but the boys would not cooperate. But when I went back to look at these and pick them out for a blog, I died laughing. My kids are crazy. And this is our life!
A beautiful sunset as we left the beach from our crazy photo shoot. What a beautiful painting God provides for us on a daily basis!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment