Halloween was super-cold. And super-windy. But we dressed the boys up in about 100 layers and I wore some of Josh's camouflage so really, our family stuck it out for a while! And the boys really had a great time. Keagan really got it this year. He was darting from house to house, flying off the golf cart before Josh brought it to a complete stop, pushing his way into the pile of kids at the front doors, and even saying Trick-or-Treat and Thank you (sometimes needing prompting). Finn enjoyed himself too...generally pushing his way into people's homes, helping himself to their buckets of candy, and just looking super sweet when he mumbled Trick-or-Treat. I have to say, this was my favorite Halloween yet.
Before we took off I wanted to try one final time to get a decent picture of the boys. HA. Seriously. I am crazy for thinking I could make it happen. Check out these hilarious faces:
And we are off! Attempted selfie. You would think with my Go-Go-Gadget Arms (you're welcome Lindsy) I could take a great selfie. You might even think that with the length of my arms I could make it look like someone else was taking our picture. nope. Oh well....and Josh only lets me have one attempt. So here it is.
Trick-or-Treat!!
That's It!! I have finally reached the end of my Halloween posts. Aren't you so glad. Now I can move on to
some exciting happenings in our home! YAY!
Love the cliff hanger about "exciting happenings in your home". Listen readers, she's not pregnant...you're welcome! Ha!
ReplyDeleteyes - the go-go gadgets: I am surprised you can't get a good selfie. I love that you get one attempt because that's how I feel with Tim. He stops smiling and looking after the first click of the camera. What is with these men? It's not like we take 10,000 pictures in any given year. What's the big deal? Ha! Love that y'all decked out in hunting attire. If you pulled up at a house here dressed like that they'd probably be like: "huh? what are you supposed to be?". Looks like y'all had tons of fun!