You know those beautiful days where the sun is shining perfect, and the temperature is perfect, and the fall leaves have perfect color? And you think, man, my kids are being adorable and enjoying the lovely fall day...why not take some pictures!? They would turn out perfect! You know those days?
Well. There are those days, but when the camera turns on there is no such thing as perfect.
In fact, I got nothing perfect. Neither little boy could sit still. They were eating push-up popsicles so they had sticky faces. They wanted to play and not be photographed.
But as imperfect as these pictures are, they really are perfect in their own little ways. And don't judge me for dressing them alike. I won't be able to do that when they are 16 and 14 so I am doing it now.
...
Let's call this The Forced Smile. It comes around an awful lot these days. I guess every child goes through it. This one isn't so bad...usually they truly look painful.
Kung Fu Fighting. Everybody was.
Loving on Oscar. I like that Oscar was all up in their business. I feel certain he was trying to eat the popsicles. And I am even more certain Finn offered his.
And my all-time favorite perfectly-imperfect picture from the afternoon. These boys are so silly. I wish I could bottle their little personalities.
I love them and they will love them too (one day:).
ReplyDelete