December 26, 2013

Merry Christmas Card and Santa pics

This year I had big plans not to send out Christmas cards. But then I took the boys to have their picture made with Santa for a fundraiser (ROK photography did these) and loved the results. Of course, the Finn cried the whole time and Keagan did his signature "smile" but these are my boys. And after I purchased the digital images I figured I had better turn them into a Christmas card. So I again put a lot of time, energy and money into my annual Christmas card. But I enjoy sharing these kiddos with everyone! And now the blog world, too!


Here are the rest of the images that I purchased. I felt bad for Santa....it was gonna be a long day for him! We were the third family in line...and there were a lot more criers after Finn :)

Hope you all had a VERY Merry Christmas! We certainly did! Will get some pictures up on here as soon as I sit down again...have been cleaning the house from the Christmas toy-bomb that went off yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment