(this is the last look-back post...praise God! HA!)
On Father's Day, our church performed a baby dedication and we dedicated Finley. We were very fortunate to have Lindsy with us at church that day, not only for the picture taking but for the support while we dedicated our second baby to God. Raising our children in a Christian household and bringing them up in the church is of utmost importance to us and we are so thankful to have such wonderful family and friends who feel the same way. It is very special to me how our church views the children, and how much love they pour into each and every baby and child that comes through the doors. Keagan loves church, and I am excited for Finley to experience this same love for the church that loves him so. I am even more excited for both our boys to build a solid relationship with God, and I know that with the backing of our church family we can foster this relationship.
With Finn's unpredictable nature, we fully expected him to melt-down during the dedication service but he did great! We were especially pleased because we had to be in front of the congregation and his screams would have carried through the church and out the front door!! Luckily there were no screams from him or any of the others. Speaking of others, Stacey and Jarrett dedicated Annie and our other friends Dana and Kerry dedicated Ethan (for reference, they are EJs mom and daddy!).
If you'll look closely, I am fairly certain that Annie and Finley are having a discussion during the prayer!
Finn didn't care to smile during this picture, but that's OK. At least he wasn't crying!! He preferred to make this face instead, and in hindsight it is because he was getting his top two chompers!
So very glad I was there and got to be a part of such a special moment!
ReplyDelete