October 16, 2011

Try to not pee on yourself.

Lindsy came to visit me this weekend.  OK, she and Tim and the girls actually came for Josh's 30th birthday party; getting to see me was just a bonus.  ;)  When she and I are together, we laugh and snort and carry-on as if we were 19 again.  No holds barred.  We have so many memories and we like to re-live them, and snort and laugh about them like they were just yesterday. 

(I am certain our husbands loooove to be around this...we are the Dynamic Duo and our husbands are mere accessories when we are together) 

So, this past friday she showed me a link to a blog that  is seriously the funniest thing I have E.V.E.R. read.  Ever.  I want to share this with you, because...well, because, it's funny.  And just as misery loves company, so does laughter.  And I so want you to laugh.  (FYI there is some offensive language...just warning you...but I think it actually adds to the comedy of the blog.)

Enjoy.

http://thebloggess.com/2011/06/and-thats-why-you-should-learn-to-pick-your-battles/


(Once I get my pics uploaded to the computer, I will blog about this weekend...all in good time, my friends)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness. I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes. My coworkers probably think i'm crazy:)

    ReplyDelete