October 10, 2011

Space Bear has an Over-Night

Oh, Space Bear.  You are just the most dynamic bath toy I've ever known!  You never cease to amaze me, and it is evident from your expression that you also constantly stand in amazement. 

Space Bear has apparently been spending a little time at Stacey and Jarrett's house.  I just got an email with a pic of Space Bear on his most recent adventure.  When I opened the email I literally laughed out loud. 
Space Bear had taken up residence under Stacey and Jarrett's couch the last few nights after we left from visiting with baby Annie.  I guess he was tired of the dark nights in his diaper bag?  Or maybe he wanted to experience life with a newborn in the house?  (I think he was still in the packaging when Keagan was a newborn)  Who knows.  Space Bear is his own bear and he knows what he wants. 

Oh, Space Bear.  Where will you go next?

2 comments:

  1. Bahahahahahahah! Too funny. I hear Space Bear might like to visit Lexington and try out his magical baby whispering skills on a certain 7 month old who still isn't sleeping through the night. AHAHAHAH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute picture... Space Bear is practicing how to lay quietly in a suitcase for a trip to Texas!

    ReplyDelete