This past weekend we had a family outing with Tassie, Joey, and Kourteney to Wurth Farms in Paducah. The plan was to take my fancy-schmancy camera out there and get some good family shots for fall. Um. Well. My camera basically died and I noticed this
on our way to Paducah. Needless to say, I was pretty sick once we got to the pumpkin patch. And even more sick when I finally got ahold of Nikon and they told me the only thing I could do was send it in for them to assess it, and then they could tell me what was wrong and how much it would cost to fix. I'm so sick to my stomach over this. And I am scared. I have invested so much into this camera (lenses, accessories, time, money) and I reaaaaaaalllly don't want to have to get a new camera.
Luckily, Tassie had her camera and I (amazingly) had Josh's point and shoot. So we got a few shots and some of them turned out pretty good. Not what I was hoping for, but once I got over the camera I had a great time with my great friends. Keagan was a good boy and was in love with Kourteney, it was like he had missed her from the last time we all got together! He's such a flirt.
This is what you get when you say "Keagan, point to your nose":
Happy Fall, Y'all.
No comments:
Post a Comment