Doesn't that skit just make you want to try some Schweddy Balls ice cream? Well, it did me. Ha! And I was thrilled when I found some Schweddy Balls at Walmart in Murray. There are so many puns that can be used with the name of this ice cream and, as grown-up as Josh and I are, we have probably used them all!
Review: The ice cream is fantastic, if you like rum and rum flavored candy. I happen to love all things rum, so this makes my review of this great! There are little malt balls and little fudge-covered rum balls, and you don't know which type of schweddy ball you are biting into until it's too late. But really you can't go wrong. If you like rum. Because the ice cream itself is laced with rum. What rhymes with rum? YUM!!
Now for the M&Ms. My friend Jessica told me about these. She actually frantically texted me about them, then sent me on a mission to find them. And you know good and well I would. I actually searched for them in Destin, to no avail (and people looked at me like I had two heads) and then I found them in Owensboro. Again, at Walmart. I shouldn't come down so hard on that store. But, I hate it. Oh well. I now introduce to you: White Chocolate Candy Corn M&Ms.
Review: I hate to say it, but these are just OK. Maybe it is the fact that I am a milk chocolate kinda gal. White chocolate just doesn't curl my hair the way brown chocolate does. (I read that statement outloud and laughed. Probably shouldn't leave it. But it's funny) I digress. I can't quite figure out where the candy corn taste comes into play b/c all I taste is the white chocolate. And, believe you me, I know candy corn flavor. Maybe "candy corn" because the orange, yellow, white? Anywho, don't get me wrong, these are made with sugar so I will eat them. But for you white chocolate lovers out there, M&Ms have come out with a candy for you.Now for the M&Ms. My friend Jessica told me about these. She actually frantically texted me about them, then sent me on a mission to find them. And you know good and well I would. I actually searched for them in Destin, to no avail (and people looked at me like I had two heads) and then I found them in Owensboro. Again, at Walmart. I shouldn't come down so hard on that store. But, I hate it. Oh well. I now introduce to you: White Chocolate Candy Corn M&Ms.
Why don't vegetables come in Limited Edition styles?? I would be so much healthier.
Um...I'm gonna need to try those M&M's...save some for me!? Not interested in your Schweddy Balls though...hee hee snort..chuckle.
ReplyDeleteHahaha you know I have some for you!! How 'bout an entire bag!? No schweddy balls? Ah, c'mon linds, live a little. ;). I have some schweddy balls for you, too!
ReplyDeleteHow disappointing because my pregnant self was about to go buy me some candy corn m&m's! Oh and I hate Wal-Mart too! I feel like it steals a little piece of my soul every time I go. Maybe that's extreme?
ReplyDeleteRebecca, I have an extra bag if you wanted some? Could you not find any?? I didn't care for them...but I know some people absolutely LOVE them...it's the white chocolate that got me, I am just not a fan. You might love them. How is your pregnant self??
ReplyDelete