May 30, 2011

Inner Peace...Inner Peace...Inner Peace

This blog could also be named "I Love Kung Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!"

My child is special.  He loves Kung Fu Panda.  I think this is hilarious because he is only 11 months old.  But, and please do not think I am fibbing when I say this, he has LOVED Kung Fu Panda since he was 4 months old.  He knows the music and will stop at nothing to watch.  It is so funny.  So, of course, Kung Fu Panda 2 came out this past week.  And, yes, we were the crazy parents that took an infant to a movie theater!  But he did not make us regret this decision.  He was WONDERFUL.  Yes, he became a little antsy about an hour into the movie, but a bottle + puffs + position changes = we made it to the end.  He watched the movie and I think he enjoyed it.  Mommy and daddy enjoyed it, too.  A very good story. 
After Kung Fu Panda, we did a little shopping and Keagan got his first ride upon daddy's shoulders.  He truly enjoyed himself!  And the backview was pretty cute! 

1 comment:

  1. So cute. Love his expression in front of kung fu sign...."mom, could you hurry this up.....always taking pics!"

    ReplyDelete