Is it innate for little boys to play like boys and little girls to play like girls at an early age? I mean, Keagan is only 11 months old and he already plays like a boy! I haven't taught him this! It is so neat to watch him gravitate towards toys with wheels and things-that-go! This is a video of Keagan playing with a helicopter that my mom and dad got him...he even does his mouth like he is making the "noise" the toy makes. It is hilarious! I have noticed him doing this with many other toys that have wheels. It must be innate that this little boy knows just what to do with a toy that has wheels! He even gets upset when the toy turns over and is no longer upright!
Stay tuned: tomorrow we plan on taking Keagan to see Kung Fu Panda 2! We will see how it goes...
No comments:
Post a Comment