October 27, 2023

Summer 2023 Random Photos

These girls "got to" hang with Tessa Powell and I while we decorated and prepped for Vacation Bible School at church!

These two silly girls found a hot mic  while we were decorating the church and decided to take advantage of it! Their singing led me upstairs to the sanctuary and this is what I saw. It was hilarious!




That's a Wrap on decorating! We were exhausted and goofy!

Stairs leading from the sanctuary

Video room

Bible story room


Stellar!! Tessa and I are ready for the kids!!


Look at my biggest boy! He's a crew leader this year!


Naptime! This is what VBS does to a girl. And that pup is taking full advantage of the snugs.

Another sleepy girl!




We made it through the week!!

puppy dog snuggles!

Finn made cake pops!

Happy Father's Day to our favorite!!

Finn and Josh made a star-spangled cheesecake









The girls doing a movement worksheet!




I think she is asleep!

No telling...but this is from Kaycee's Birthday!











Comparing heights!

My teenage son loves when his mama snuggles him in public!


No comments:

Post a Comment