November 17, 2018

1/2 Less Diapers!!!!

Well. There really is nothing that can be said except MACLYN IS POTTY TRAINED!!!!! We tried potty training back in June/July but that was a big-fat-flop. She seemed ready then but she is super stubborn and I had my hands seriously full with a newborn, so it just didn't go as planned. But, when we got home from our fall break vacation, it was time. So I pulled up my big girl panties (literally? figuratively?) and decided there was no turning back. I just prayed it didn't take forever. It really did not, it took about 2 days for her to get the hang of it, and then she has improved every day since. Right now the only diapers she wears is overnight, and she stays dry every night so I really probably need to cut that out too. But I am not ready for any more night time interruptions yet... 

A piece of chocolate for getting business done!! (instant results equal instant prize)

I title this picture Mommin' So Hard. Early potty training means we did everything in the bathroom: pumping, feeding a baby, cereal for the baby, baby shark on the ipad. 

Every girl needs to look good, even on the potty.

Pottying at the soccer fields. This girl is a champ...she didn't miss a beat and had no accidents while brother had 2 hour practices. 

And just because she is flipping adorable in her big girl panties...

1 comment: