June 12, 2017

Mother's Day baby dedication

The title says it all! On Mother's Day our church had a baby dedication. I had Josh snap a few pics before church, and Finley screamed CHEESE! Gotta love this kid. 

Church friends snapped pics for us and texted them to us. Maclyn cracks me up, she flirted with everyone behind her!!

Happy Mother's Day Gamma!!

After church we took Gamma to lunch at Cracker Barrel and ran into Dana and her bunch. I love to get pics of us with our brood...we have a bunch of kids!! I love how our families are so alike: two boys and a baby girl. In case I haven't told you, the ages and genders of our kids perfectly line up: EJ and Keagan are the same age, Ethan and Finn are the same age, and Eleanor and Maclyn are the same age (give/take a bit). I'd say the only thing not lining up is mine and Dana's height!!! Hahaa!!

After a very busy day, Maclyn just couldn't hang anymore!! Bless her...she gets such rosy cheeks when she is sleepy!
 
What a blessed Mother's Day I had with my three blessings, my mother-in-law, and my sweet hubby who spoils us all. (he and the boys bought me those hanging baskets in the first picture)

No comments:

Post a Comment