June 17, 2017

Keagan's Last days of Kindergarten (Best Days Ever!)

As hard as for me to believe that I officially have a first grader now I really shouldn't be surprised because the last few weeks of kindergarten flew by with all the fun activities! One of the fun activities is the kids got to walk to the local fire station and they turned the water on for them! How fun is that!? I am super thankful for Keagan's teacher sending me some cute pictures of the kids.


Keagan and his best/girl friend Maeci  

Keagan and Nick, they gave each other notes throughout the school year. One of the notes from Nick told Keagan that he was Nick's "bro dude." Josh and I got a kick out of it! These two are bro-dudes!

He and Mrs. Kia dressed in the same field day shirt!

On the very last day of school the kindergarten class had a promotion ceremony. It was so cute and I was so proud of my little man.  No one told me to bring my tissues...maybe I should have known to do so...but I was a bit of a mess. Especially when they announced this class as Marshall County High School's graduating class of 2029. Ahhhhhh!

Keagan walking in with his class...

The entire kindergarten class sang the song "The World's Greatest" (by R.Kelly) and it was super cute!

Time to get his certificate! When he was standing in line and waiting for his turn he was so still and well-behaved. What a difference kindergarten has made in him. He makes me so proud.

After the ceremony we went back to Keagan's classroom to get some pictures with his teachers Ms. Denise and Mrs. Kia and some of his friends. 

Keagan's last time to sit in his chair!

He absolutely loved Ms. Denise!

And he adored Mrs. Kia, who was Ms. Denise's instructional aide. We go to church with Mrs. Kia, and he hugs her every chance he gets!


















No comments:

Post a Comment