On our last day in the hospital I tried to snap some pictures of our sweet Maclyn. The lighting stunk and my camera skills were sub-par and the nurse kept coming in. So I got what I could get, then put the camera down and waited and waited and waited to be discharged. My hospital stay was phenomenal and everyone was great, except when it came to discharge. We were ready to go and I could feel myself getting irritated with the nurse because she went over and over the same information that had been presented to us that morning in a discharge class. The just as we were about to "escape" they locked down the hospital! I heard the alarm and stuck my head out in the hall to see what was going on and was scolded and told to get back in my room! It was strange, and I just wanted to go home. I had been there since Thursday, it was now Sunday.
Ready to go!!!!!!
So teeny tiny in her carseat!
The boys and Aunt Hannah made Maclyn a welcome home sign! Sweetest thing ever!!
Mal Mal (our awesome sitter) came by to see the boys and get her hands on her newest baby! She had been on vacation all week and didn't get home until Saturday night so she was so anxious to meet Maclyn. The boys were thrilled to see her, too!
Finley had to get in some baby girl love once we came home. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment