It's always fun to get all dressed up and fancy every once in a while. (Side note, I awoke with a remarkable case of double pink eye the morning before and anticipated having to wear zero eye makeup and glasses to our event. Luckily, the antibiotic drops worked super fast and I was able to put my contacts in and slap some eye makeup on just before we left!) Josh and I stopped and picked up Stacey and Jarrett and took some pictures on their deck. You know, adult prom minus corsages. We met Tracey and Jason at the party, but I snagged a sweet pic of them from her Facebook page!
Gotta document that I am just shy of 23 weeks pregnant!! It caused a lot of conversation and turned heads at the party which was super fun! I felt huge, but I think that is just my general feeling these days. Not getting any better anytime soon. Haha!
While the grown-ups were taking fancy pictures, Annie changed inside and put on her fanciest dress, crown, and shoes. Then wanted a picture with all of us...she even placed us where she wanted us! I absolutely love this picture...something about a sweet little girl who just thinks her mommy and her mommy's friend are so pretty that she has to emulate them! Of course, we totally obliged her...and her sweet smile is priceless!!
At the Mitz! Hard to get any good pictures because of the lighting, but here are a few that were snapped. They had a photo booth set up with photo props, so we did a few of those as well. They are pictures of a picture, though, so they didn't turn out as good.




No comments:
Post a Comment