March 12, 2016

heartthrobs

In case you were wondering, I have two heartthrobs. Well, really three...but this posting only counts the two smallest. These little boys really know their way into their momma's heart.  From telling me that they like my "pwetty dwess," which is really a very old nursing nightgown, to being unable to leave my side when I actually do get pretty for church to telling me that I am who they are going to marry. They make me swoon and though I welcome their snuggles anytime and embrace them even when they are at their most sticky and boy-smelly, I absolutely adore when they are all clean and fancied-up.

At Valentine's Day, their preschool has a Valentine's Tea and all the kids are encouraged to wear their most fancy attire. I love the pictures that the teachers post on Facebook of all the kids all gussied up. The little girls come in all their frills and gloves and fancy dresses. The little boys are all dapper in ties and hats. Of course I am terribly biased, but I do think my boys are the finest looking! I attempted to snap a few pics before their party, and I got a whole lot of cheese! But there are some pretty cute ones, too. Be still my heart. 

Am I a lucky woman, or am I a lucky woman?! :) 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Janine,
    I am sending You a baby card. it is just a kind and loving cousin act. do you guys know weather it is a girl or a boy,I heard from Grandma that you want it to be a girl. Well I gotta run, Bye and CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!
    Love Dallas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cousin! I am looking forward to that card! We are waiting until we have the baby to find out. And while Grandma may want us to have a baby girl, Josh and I really don't care...and might even prefer a 3rd boy! ;)

      Delete