Finn took his first steps on his 14-month birthday! He has been cruising furniture and standing independently for months, however no walking. Friday night, Stacey and Annie came over to hang out and we were just watching the kids play when I looked up and Finn was standing next to the ottoman. Nothing terribly new. But then he just up and took 5-6 steps! Stacey and I flipped out and then Finn fell to his bottom and was so excited he was turning circles on his knees and smiling big! It was great! So I tried to get it on video...but nope, he refused to do it again! Luckily I had a witness! He finally walked a bit when I held a Cheeto in front of him today! Silly boy...
I guess once he realizes how much more efficient walking is versus crawling he will really be into everything!
I love that video! Bribes always work:) Big boy!!!
ReplyDeleteTHE MOMMY VOICE!!! =) Big boy! He'll be up and around before you know it!
ReplyDelete