September 26, 2013

Last Florida Post (and the people said AMEN)

Well, folks, this is it. The last Florida post...the last day on the beach...the last pool day...the last lazy day of our Summer. We had such a great time in Florida and it was hard to leave, hard to return back to reality. This vacation was fantastic and much-needed after the year we've had. It was nice to not worry about anyone being sick, any doctor's appointments...and just enjoy being together as a family. And when we returned home, we felt refreshed and able to get back to life with the upper hand. 
 
Keagan loved the waves this year! What a difference a year makes...he didn't want to be even on the sand last year!



Sno-cones on the beach!! And Keagan's favorite flavor is "blue"  :)
 
Seriously...where did my baby go? Keagan is all about jumping in...swimming...being independent!


1 comment:

  1. Speak for yourself - I've enjoyed each and every Florida post and most of your followers are likely with me.
    Did you know that Grey has the same fedora as Finn? Note: ensure we both pack them next time we're together so we can get twinsie photos, mkay?
    I know you can rock a two piece and although I love you, I HATE you for it - HOWEVER I'd just like to say that I'm lovin' you in a one piece - for real (thats not just the bitterness talking ;).
    Glad your vacation left you with the "upper hand" as you put it because sometimes I need a vacation from our vacations. Ha!

    ReplyDelete